Tralee, Kerry - 4.7km from Tralee
- Free Car Parking
As Kerry’s only castle hotel, the magnificent Ballyseede Castle offers an authentic castle experience full of Irish charm and personality. Close to Tralee and the famous Ring of Kerry.
Set on 30 acres of ancient woodlands and manicured gardens, Ballyseede Castle Hotel is beautifully placed in secluded grounds and is the perfect for couple’s break, family breaks and friends looking to get away for a few days.
When you pass through the gates, you know you are entering a most special world steeped in history and splendour. At Ballyseede Castle, you will enjoy old world elegance, combined with modern-day comforts. Ballyseede Castle has recently been extended and now offers 45 luxurious en-suite bedrooms – many with four-poster beds and garden views. From the Gate Lodge, to the newly-added ‘West Wing’ bedrooms, modern luxury comes as standard at this historic Castle.
Ballyseede Castle has earned a reputation for its warm welcome and hospitality. It was named 'Ireland's Favourite Place to Stay - Munster' in the 2018 Gold Medal awards and was also awarded a TripAdvisor 2019 'Travellers' Choice' award for 'Top 25 Small Hotels' in Ireland. Voted Luxury Travel Guide’s ‘Historical Luxury Hotel of the Year 2018’ in Europe, Ballyseede Castle is one of Ireland’s finest luxury castle hotels.
The award-winning Ballyseede Castle is a family-owned and operated hotel. Marnie and her husband Rory, along with their dedicated team, have made Ballyseede Castle a holiday destination of choice in the south-west of Ireland since 2005.
Additional Supervalu Booking T&C’s
- Double Room - accommodates 2 adults
- Family Room - accommodates 2 adults and 2 children.
- Family Rooms will have a Double Bed & Sofa Bed. A cot can also be requested for a third infant.
- If you have booked B&D which includes Dinner, please be advised Dinner for children is not included and is our children’s menus is €14.95 per child.
- Family rooms accommodate 2 adults and 2 children, there is as additional charge for a third child at €35 per night.
- A child is referred to any person under the age of 12 and under.
- Upgrade to a Superior Castle Room or next category of room for €50 per night paid directly to the hotel on departure. Upgrade must be arranged with the hotel prior to arrival and is subject to availability.
- Set Five-course Dinner menu €49.50PP
- Dinner is served from 6-8.30pm nightly.
- Reservations are required and must be booked directly with the hotel.
- A lounge menu is also available throughout the day.