Berties Cottage is a Limestone Thatched cottage, built in the late 18th Century, offering unique old world charm infused with a modern twist. It has recently gone through a complete restoration where emphasis was on maintaining its distinctive character. The cottage boasts a beautiful Limestone arch fireplace and open cast iron stove surrounded by all the mod cons to offer a comfortable staycation for the entire family.
This charming 3 bedroom cottage is located in the village of Ballindeereen which is located 1.5 km from Galway Bay and approx 22 kms from Galway City. For your convenience there is a bus stop right outside the door which only takes 20 mins to Galway City Centre. The village itself has a local pub, shop, playrground and many scenic walks. Neighbouring village of Kinvara is 5 minutes drive and offers a host of restaurants, cafes and a children’s playground. Locations such as Doolin,, The Burren and The Cliffs of Moher are all easily accessible while staying at this truly unique property. There are an abundance of activities at your doorstep including, swimming, fishing and cycling. Bertie's Cottage offers all you need for the perfect self-catering staycation.
- Situated in the village of Ballinderreen on the coast rd N67
- 2 double bedroom and 1 single bedroom
- Fully fitted kitchen with all mod cons
- Outdoor shed, patio, gazebo and BBQ area
- Cots are available upon request
- Bus stop right outside the door that can take you to Galway city within 20 mins
- Ballindeereen village has a local pub, takeaway and playground
- Ample space for parking
- 5 mins drive to Tara pier
- Free wifi
Terms specific to this property
- Full payment is due 6 weeks prior to your arrival date. You must contact the holiday home owner to pay remaining balance directly.
- Minimum length of stay is 3 nights
- Utilities included