- Cassidy's Cottages
Ballyconnell, Cavan - 3.3km from Ballyconnell
Located in Ireland’s Hidden Heartlands, and on the shores of Cuillaghan Lake, Cassidy’s cottages are a family run business. They offer a combination of two and three bed cottages, set in an exclusive rural setting located 2kms from Ballyconnell, Cavan. Activities nearby include a coarse fishing area with many fine lakes for bream, roach, and hybrids. Enjoy the beautiful Irish countryside from your doorstep. Cassidy’s cottages offer an excellent touring base for trips to the West and Northern Ireland. All the cottages are finished to a high standard with all modern conveniences, including a fully fitted kitchen, and own laundry facilities. All bed linen and towels are provided. Cassidy’s cottages are suitable for disabled guests(3 bedroom only) and pets are welcome.
2 bedroom house: Sleeps 5 max
- Bedroom 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom 2 has a double and 1 single bed.
3 bedroom house: Sleeps 7 max
- Category 3 VAS, fully equipped for guests with disabilities.
- Bedroom 1: 1 double bed en-suite
- Bedroom 2: 2 single beds
- Bedroom 3: 1 double and 1 single bed
- 3 star Failte Ireland approved cottages
- Each cottage is individual in design with its own garden, BBQ area and parking.
Please note imagery is a mix of 2 and 3 bedroom houses.
- A security cash refundable deposit of €150.00 is payable on arrival as standard
- Utilities are additional and meter read on arrival and departure.
Terms specific to this property:
- If your booking is made within 6 weeks prior to your arrival date, the balance of your payment is due immediately and you must contact the holiday owners direct to secure the remaining balance of your payment.
- Please contact the holiday homeowner directly to pay remaining balance. The outstanding balance is due at least 6 weeks in advance of arrival date.
- Standard cancellation policy applies as per terms and conditions.