Cathedral View Apartments
Longford Town, Longford - 433m from Longford Town
- Free Car Parking
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Internet Access
Cathedral View Apartments are Failte Ireland approved self-catering apartments set in the elegant surroundings of Keon’s Terrace, opposite St. Mel’s Cathedral. in Longford Town. The listed building is in the elegant surroundings of Keon’s Terrace, on the Dublin Road, opposite St Mel’s Cathedral. Longford lies at a meeting of the N4 and N5 primary roads which lead to many of the major towns and cities of Ireland. The town is also situated on the Sligo-Dublin train line as well as a variety of bus routes.
These stylish apartments offer the highest level of comfort and flexibility. Each first-floor apartment has its own private entrance and is decorated in a warm contemporary style. We aim to ensure that your stay with us is an enjoyable experience. The apartments are a five minute walk from Longford Bus and Train Station, approximately one and a half hours from Dublin Airport and approximately one hour from Knock Airport. Each apartment sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms.
Apartment Facilities Include
- Sleep 4: 2 bedrooms, bedroom 1 king, bedroom 2 consists of 2 single beds
- Cathedral view or balcony garden view.
- Weekly housekeeping service.
- Fully-fitted, well-equipped kitchen.
- Quality beds and bed linen.
- Cot or extra bed for children available on request.
- Electric shower and soft luxurious towels.
- Hairdryer, iron and ironing board.
- Plasma TV.
- On-site parking.
- Secure bicycle storage.