Clayton Hotel Limerick
Limerick City, Limerick - 770m from Limerick City
- Swimming Pool
River views from all bedroom, and all bars and restaurants, Ireland's Tallest Hotel
Exclusive package deal
Your exclusive deal includes:
- Breakfast in Waterfront Restaurant the following morning
- 4 Course evening meal from our a la carte menu in Grill Restaurant
- Complimentary Cocktail with Dinner
- Prosecco & Chocs in room on arrival.
Clayton Hotel Limerick is a stunning 4 star hotel in Limerick City. The ship-shaped Clayton Hotel Limerick is not only a breathtaking piece of architecture, but it is also Ireland's Tallest Hotel. Located on Steamboat Quay, this 17-storey hotel combines architectural mastery with warm interiors and exceptional service. Popular Gourmet Getaway, occasion, couples and friends hotel. Guests can enjoy access to Waterfront Restaurant, Grill Bar and Restaurant and complimentary access to their Leisure Centre.
This Hotel has implemented a full range of enhanced sanitisation procedures and new practices which have been rigorously reviewed by Bureau Veritas, a trusted, independent global leader in tested, inspections and certification.
This hotel has been accredited by Green Tourism, a certification program that provides a framework to achieve a sustainable business in the tourism industry.
- 158 bedrooms
- Twin, Double and Family
- Stunning views from the idyllic location on the River Shannon waterfront
- Luxury bed throws and cushions with crisp white linen
- Complimentary toiletries
- Flat screen TV
- Air Conditioning
- In room safety box
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Access to Club Vitae leisure centre with 12 m indoor heated swimming pool & gym,
- Free WiFi
- The Steamboat Quay car park is 15 metres from front door. Car park access is €8.50 for 24 hours or €22 for a weekly ticket.
- 10 minute walk to train station