Grove Lodge Holiday Homes
Killorglin, Kerry - 322m from Killorglin
Grove Lodge Holiday Homes are self-catering accommodation in Killorglin in Co.Kerry overlooking the River Laune. It is an ideal base from which to explore the Ring of Kerry, the Dingle and Beara Peninsulas. These townhouse style holiday homes are popular on our Getaway Breaks offer. Only 250 meters from the town centre with pubs, shops and cafe's. Located close to Dingle, Kenmare and KIllarney this holiday home is perfect for families wanting to explore Ireland and its attractions on a staycation.
- Sleeps 5 guests
- 4 bedrooms
- One double bedroom, two single beds in bedroom and 1 single bedroom
- Two bathrooms (one with shower and one with bathtub)
- Bed linen provided
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washing machine and dryer
- Open plan lounge
- Free Wifi
- Free onsite parking
- Cot and baby high chari available upon request
- Within a very short walk of the town’s craft shops, traditional pubs and excellent restaurants.
- This vibrant town has a weekly country market featuring local produce and a large public playground.
- Wide variety of outdoor activities on offer in the area such as kayaking, sailing, orienteering, hill walking and rock climbing at Cappanalea Outdoor Education Centre and Outdoors Ireland.
- Excellent fishing with the River Laune having good stocks of salmon and brown trout, the small lake of Lough na Kirka having rainbow trout and sea angling trips available from nearby Castlemaine Harbour.
- The nearest sandy beach is Rossbeigh Beach, 8Km away and has lovely dunes and is very popular with surfers.
- The area surrounding Killorglin is very scenic and there are a number marked walks and trails with bicycle hire available in the town.
- Utility charges are additional
- Guests need to bring own towels or can rent towels for €2 per person
- This property does not accept groups under the age of 25