Katie Daly’s Cottage
Killarney, Kerry - 9.5km from Killarney
- Free Car Parking
Katie Daly's cottage is a newly renovated traditional stone built cottage with modern facilities set in the idyllic surroundings of the Ring of Kerry. The cottage is close to Beaufort village (pubs, restaurants and shops). Killarney is less than 15 mins away. It is one of Ireland's most popular scenic routes and is close to all major attractions; Irelands highest mountain Carrauntoohill, the Gap of Dunloe and the Black Valley. It is located next to Beaufort Church and close to the Dunloe hotel
The cottage is self contained, it has two private entrances at the front and the back. Large Living Area with a homely turf/wood burning stove. Flat screen smart TV, Wifi, dining table, comfortable sofa and chairs. The Kitchen is fully equipped with everything needed for cooking, a washing machine/dryer, iron and ironing board, fridge freezer, hob, oven, microwave, kettle and toaster.
- Two Bathrooms (one ensuite) Two Showers, wash basins and toilets.
- 100% cotton towels are provided. Anti Allergy duvets and pillows.
- Occupancy: Sleep 6, 1 Double ensuite, 1 double bedroom and 1 sofa bed which can accomodate 2. Please let me know if advance if sofa bed is required.
- The cottage is self check in.
- Children are very welcome, we provide a travel cot and high chair when needed
- Sorry No Pets Allowed
- No Smoking in the cottage
- Free ample parking outside the front entrance and to the side
- Guest access
- Nice patio outside the back door with a picnic table and a nice view of the sheep and lambs.
- It is situated in one of the most sought after and desirable areas in Ireland.
- The local bars and restaurants are only 700m down the road in Beaufort village. Very close to the Dunloe Castle Hotel and in close proximity to Beaufort Church. The village has 2 shops and a post office.
- It is close to Farranfore Airport
- Killarney and Killorglin are 15 mins drive.
- Tralee is 30 mins drive.
- It is also possible to take a day trip around the Ring of Kerry or to take one of the tours from Killarney.
- The Dingle or Beara Peninsulas are all within easy reach.
Prices reflect total cost of stay and not per night
CATHERINE07 September 2021
- Coolmagort, Beaufort, Killarney, Kerry, Ireland
Katie Daly’s Cottage - Customer Review