- Loch Lein Country House
Loch Lein Country House
Killarney, Kerry - 0m from Killarney
Relax and enjoy your stay at this elegant Country House tucked away in the unspoilt beauty of Killarney’s Lake District. This hidden treasure, nestled on the northern shore of Killarney’s great lake, Loch Lein, offers magnificent views of the McGillicuddy Reeks. A gateway to the Ring of Kerry, it is an oasis on this splendidly spectacular route – the ideal location to explore and experience local hills, National parks, world-renowned golf courses and the magic and beauty of the Kerry landscape.
Your Hosts, Annette & Paul Corridan are always on hand to meet & greet; to recommend undiscovered local walks and less traveled roads, in fact, to help in any way. Annette & Paul display a genuine emphasis on personal service and high standards of Food and Accommodation. A friendly and informal atmosphere prevails at Loch Lein Country House putting you at ease from the moment you arrive. Allow yourself to indulge in deep-cushioned comfort with views across the Lakes of Killarney. Spacious non -smoking bedrooms have many thoughtful touches to enhance a comfortable and relaxing stay. Supplement applies for Lake view rooms, please contact the hotel directly prior to arrival.
- Scenic location with views of lake and mountains
- Spacious and homey rooms offer views over the grounds, lake, and mountains
- Large bathrooms with separate walk-in showers and tubs
- Flat-screen TVs
- Traditionally furnished lounge with a fireplace and lovely views
- Restaurant has a bar and panoramic views
- Music room with piano, books, and board games
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- 24 Hr front desk and luggage storage