Marine View Holiday Homes
Bundoran, Donegal - 749m from Bundoran
Marine View Holiday Homes are self catering townhouses situated in the seaside resort of Bundoran on the Wild Atlantic Way. These holiday homes are popular among couples and one of our best sellers in Bundoran. Visit Ireland's surfing capital where most people try out their surf school for the first time. The main beach is only 5 min walk from Marine View Holiday Home. This is a popular spot along the Wild Atlantic Way.
- Sleeps 6 guests
- Two bedroom with double beds bedrooms with 2 double beds and one with single bed
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washing machine and dryer
- Open fireplace
- Free Wifi
- Free parking
- Pet friendly (upon request)
- Daily house keeping (extra charge and upon request)
- Cots upon request (extra charge)
- Surfing is the most popular activity & Ireland’s best known surfing wave is situated 150 yards off the shore in the middle of town
- Just 300 m from the Atlantic coast, perfect for beach walks!
- The beach is approx 5 minutes walk from the houses which offers a range of water sports activity
- Golfing, fishing & horse riding are also popular here
Terms of this property:
- Utilities charge €10.00 per night
- Cots and high chairs available by prior arrangement at a charge of €15 per cot per stay
- Pet stay €30.00 once permitted prior to arrival. Max 1 pet allowed
- €350.00 cash security deposit on arrival
- All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.