The Belvedere Hotel
Dublin City, Dublin - 920m from Dublin City
The Belvedere Hotel is one of the most central hotels in Dublin City Centre, located just off Parnell Square and only a 5 minute walk from O’Connell Street. The Belvedere Hotel Dublin is among the Georgian terraces of old Dublin, surrounded by Ireland’s most historic buildings and most famous shopping streets! This 3-star Dublin hotel is the ideal base from which to enjoy a Dublin City break and is among the best value hotels in Dublin city centre.
- Short walk away from the retail centre of Dublin at Henry St and Jervis Street.
- Close to Dublin Writers Museum, James Joyce Centre, Dublin Spire and Hugh Lane Gallery.
- 10 minutes walk from Croke Park Stadium.
- Enjoy great value dining, live music (weekends) and all day menu at The Belvedere Bar & Grill.
- Discounted parking for Marlborough St multi-storey Q-Park.
- Work desk area with reading lamp
- Safe storage available
- Large bathrooms with bath & shower
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Complimentary WiFi
- Multi-Channel TV
- Iron & Ironing Boards
- Large family rooms and group accommodation available