The Gleneagle Hotel & Leisure Centre
Killarney, Kerry - 1.8km from Killarney
The Gleneagle is situated on the edge of Killarney National Park, the INEC centre is attached to the hotel. The Gleneagle was voted as one of the top 10 family friendly hotels by Ireland's Primary Times. There is a shuttle bus into Killarney town from the hotel, or if you have your car you can drive 5-minutes to Killarney’s centre and Killarney National Park.
Face Masks: Please note that hotel guests are now required to wear face masks in public areas.
- Free parking
- Award winning restaurant & bar with live music
- Leisure & spa club with spa bath, steam room, sauna and a modern and fully equipped gym
- Squash courts, tennis courts, pitch & putt, snooker tables & children's pool
- Sun terrace
- Free wifi
- Some rooms offer views of Killarney National Park
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Hair dryer
The Ireland National Events Centre is part of the hotel and hosts regular live entertainment. The Summer Cabaret is hosted at the Gleneagle Ballroom in July and August and guests get free entry.